Bulletin of the Karaganda university
Mathematics series. Author Guide
- Articles in English, from 4 to 15 journal pages are published in the journal «Bulletin of the Karaganda University. Mathematics series»
- A manuscript should be prepared in the LaTeX-2 publishing system using a style file and sent as tex and pdf attachments via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The manuscript should be written at a high scientific level, include new, well-defined Mathematicsal results and their proofs. In the introduction, it is necessary to give the available results on the topic of the presented work, give a brief summary of the article and reflect the relevance, novelty of the results obtained by the author.
- The manuscript is accompanied by an abstract (in Kazakh, Russian and English) (volume of each abstract is 150-200 words); The abstract should be an independent source of information about the article. It should briefly and informatively disclose the relevance of a problem, approach, methods and obtained results, allow us to give preliminary examination and classification of the article. Abstract is a brief characteristic of a scientific article. The abstract should not contain a description. It is recommended to include the following words or phrases: This article deals with the problems..., The characteristic features … are analyzed. The need … is identified and justified... On the basis of the study the author suggests ..., … are formulated... . It is proved ..., It is shown…, .... and etc.
- The manuscript is accompanied by keywords in Kazakh, Russian and English (10-12 words in each language).
- All abbreviations and acronyms, with the exception of the well-known, should be deciphered at first use in the text.
- Formulas referred to in the text after these formulas are numbered in the manuscript.
- There should be no discrepancies in the designation of symbols, signs in tables, figures, formulas. A text of the manuscript should contain links to figures and tables. Figures and tables must have a name. For figures the name is indicated below it: Figure 1. The name of the figure. For tables the name is indicated befor it: Table 1. Table Name. First, there is a link to the figure or table, then after the mention of this the figure or table follows.
- If there is a source of funding for research (grants, state budget programs), information about it is indicated.
- “References” in English is compiled in accordance with the international bibliographic standard APA (http://www.bibme.org/citation-guide/APA/book ). If there is a source not in English, then there should be two references: the first reference in the original language of the sources (Kazakh, Russian and other non-English languages) is made out in accordance with STST 7.1-2003 “Bibliographic record. Bibliographic description. General requirements and compilation rules.” It is after the article. The second reference is at the end of the document before the information about the authors, and it is compiled in accordance with the international bibliographic standard APA. When transliterating, you can use the site https://translit.net/ru/mvd (translit. Similar to МВД (Ministry of Internal Affairs)).
Samples of References are attached in the style file.
The first link to the literature should have the number , the second should have the number , [3-5], etc. When linking a result from a book, its number from the list of references and (through a semicolon) the number of the page on which this result is published is indicated. For example: [8; 325]. Linkes to unpublished work, the results of which are used in the proofs are not allowed.
- Information about each of the authors includes the following information:
- last name, first name, middle name (fully);
- academic title;
- academic degree;
- place of work;
- a country;
The editorial board has the right to reject consideration of the material for publication if it is not executed in accordance with the requirements of the journal for the authors. All articles published in the journal are checked for the uniqueness of the material and the amount of borrowing in automated verification systems on the site https://strikeplagiarism.com/en/